Early Acceptance Guidelines
Apply Early and Save $100!!!
Applications will be available online beginning October 1, 2017. Eligible students with completed applications by December 3, 2017(including paid nonrefundable $100 application fee) will receive acceptance notification by December 14, 2017 and a $100 discount off the program fee due by March 8, 2018.
The discount will only be given after the student submits all required forms by January 26, 2018 and a copy of his/her passport to the TnCIS office by March 30, 2018. Not submitting all required documents by the deadlines will result in forfeiture of the $100 discount.
- are currently enrolled or accepted at a TnCIS member institution
- have a minimum 2.0 GPA and are in “good standing” – this includes academic and disciplinary matters
- have completed a minimum of 12 college level credit hours (by the start of the program)
- will be18 years old by the start of the program
- completed online application
- nonrefundable $100 application fee (paid at your home institution)
- official transcript sent to TnCIS by the registrar at your institution (see guidelines on the regular application page)
- online recommendation form completed by a professor (see guidelines on the regular application page)
Please Note: The application fee is nonrefundable once it is paid for both early and regular application deadlines. The payment deadlines and cancellation policy for early applications and regular applications are the same, as are all other policies.